SAVVY Virtual Facilitator | Design and run engaging online events
Time & Location
About the event
In this 4 week online workshop you get to fully focus on developing your skills and presence as an online facilitator. Maybe you want to learn how to facilitate powerful online meetings. Maybe you want to build online presence and confidence. Or maybe you are looking for inspiration to design engaging online content. The Savvy Virtual Facilitator workshop is designed to spend equal amount of time on theory and on practice
Our first two sessions are focusing on understanding the virtual format and it's potential, and the last two sessions are giving space for experimenting with online facilitation and receiving supportive feedback for improvement.
The workshop is made up of four 120 minute, interactive online sessions each with a separate focus:
- November 30: The Role of the Facilitator
- December 7: How to Create Engagement
- December 14: Practice your Presence (+ peer coaching)
- December 21: Final Improvements (1-hour group call + 30-minute individual coaching with Line)
Start time for all sessions are 8am PST / 11am EST / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET. To create a stimulating learning environment (and to practice what we preach about online engagement there will be dialog and practice between sessions. As well as articles, videos and tools to view as prep for each session (total estimated prep 1.5 hour per week).Our first two sessions are focusing on understanding the virtual format and it's potential, and the last two sessions are giving space for experimenting with online facilitation and receiving supportive feedback for improvement.
- Super Early Bird Price until November 6: $350 per person
- Early Bird Price until November 15: $550 (if you sign-up two people from the same company the total price is $950).
- Regular Price after November 15: $650 per person
Prices are exclusive VAT and PayPal fees.
Minimum participants to confirm session: 4
Maximum participants per session: 10
Have more questions? Please reach out to Line Mørkbak @ firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to discuss your needs and work context.