SAVVY Virtual Facilitator | Design and run engaging online events
Time & Location
About the event
Our first two sessions are focusing on understanding the virtual format and it's potential, and the last two sessions are giving space for experimenting with online facilitation and receiving supportive feedback for improvement.Format
The workshop is made up of four 120 minute, interactive online sessions each with a separate focus:
- May 5: The Role of the Facilitator
- May 12: How to Create Engagement
- May 19: Practice your Presence (+ peer coaching)
- May 26: Final Improvements (30-minute individual coaching with Line)
Start time for all sessions are 8am PST / 11am EST / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET. To create a stimulating learning environment (and to practice what we preach about online engagement there will be dialog and practice between sessions. As well as articles, videos and tools to view as prep for each session (total estimated prep 1.5 hour per week).Our first two sessions are focusing on understanding the virtual format and it's potential, and the last two sessions are giving space for experimenting with online facilitation and receiving supportive feedback for improvement.Additional info
- Early Bird Price until April 10: $550 (if you sign-up two people from the same company the total price is $950).
- Regular Price after April 10: $650 per person
Prices are exclusive VAT and PayPal fees. Minimum participants to confirm session: 4Maximum participants per session: 10 Have more questions? Please reach out to Line Mørkbak @ email@example.com and I'll be happy to discuss your needs and work context.